New to the Show
Expect a Great Experience at PACK EXPO East
At PACK EXPO East you have the opportunity to explore new packaging and processing technology, containers and materials as well as sustainable solutions for nearly every vertical industry, from as many as 400 top-tier suppliers, all within a jam-packed couple of days. You can:
- See full-scale machinery up and running (with demonstration products) on the show floor.
- Talk to suppliers about your unique needs and get help solving packaging problems.
- Meet people and make connections through networking opportunities.
- Hear from experts in free educational sessions and take part in roundtable discussions.
Hear from past attendees on why this show is a must-attend:
“We came to PACK EXPO East in search of cobots, case packers, palletizers, in-line weighers, bulk handling solutions and testing equipment as we look to increase safety and automate our process.”
– Isaac Kayes, GlaxoSmithKline
“What a great experience, especially if you’re new to the industry what a great opportunity to learn!”
– John J. Davis, Quantum Solutions, Inc.
“I met so many expert vendors that will help us make our products so much better.”
– Mark Manniso, StayClear Dental/Forte USA
5 Quick Tips for First-Timers
- Register and book your hotel early. The early bird rate is only $30 (vs $130). Use the PACK EXPO East Hotel Reservation Office (Expovision) for the best rates.
- Come with a plan. Use My Show Planner (free to registrants) to create an agenda of exhibitors and educational sessions you want to see. Search products, suppliers, view the education schedule and access your agenda anywhere online.
- Download the mobile app to keep your plan and all other event information handy. The app includes all features of My Show Planner, interactive floor plan and more. Available in mid-February 2022.
- Remember to pack your badge and comfortable walking shoes. Register by February 25 to get your badge in the mail and enjoy quick and contactless entry to the show.
- Pick up a Show Guide when you arrive at the convention center, to see the full exhibitor list, floor plan, schedules and sponsors.