New to the Show
What to Expect at PACK EXPO East
PACK EXPO East is the best way to connect with packaging industry suppliers and consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies representing 40+ vertical markets on the East Coast. You and your team will get up to speed on the latest technologies, build relationships and discover creative solutions to your production challenges.
PACK EXPO East takes place in the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
You’ll see equipment, machinery, containers and materials for nearly every vertical industry, from 400 top-tier suppliers.
Stop by the Innovation Stage and The Forum to catch a free session right on the show floor.
From the quality and variety of suppliers to the Opening Reception, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make valuable connections with colleagues and suppliers.
5 Quick Tips for First-Timers
- Book your hotel early through the PACK EXPO East Hotel Reservation Office (Expovision) for the best rates.
- Build a plan. Use My Show Planner and the mobile app to create an agenda of exhibitors and educational sessions you want to see. Search products, suppliers, view the education schedule and access your agenda anywhere online.
- Download the mobile app to keep your plan and all other event information handy. The app includes all the features of My Show Planner, an interactive floor plan and more.
- Pick up a Show Guide when you arrive at the convention center for quick access to the full exhibitor list, floor plan, schedules and sponsors.
- Pack your badge, lanyard and comfortable walking shoes. Be sure to register by February 7 to save $70 and receive your badge in the mail for quick entry.
Interested in attending but need help communicating the value of PACK EXPO East?
Download our “justification letter” template, designed to help your employer understand the benefits of having their employees attend the event. This general template will get you started while allowing you to customize it to you and your organization’s needs.