Directions & Parking
PACK EXPO East Is Easy to Get To & Around
As a popular tourist destination, Philadelphia is well-serviced by all major airlines and Amtrak, not to mention being conveniently reachable by car.
The Pennsylvania Convention Center is located at 1101 Arch Street, Philadelphia PA 19107. PACK EXPO East takes place in halls D & E and the easiest entrance to head directly to the event is 13th and Arch Street.
Reserve your parking in advance and get there on time, stress free! SpotHero is the nation’s leading parking reservation app to book convenient and affordable parking, whether it’s for an event, commute to work or even airport parking.
To reserve your parking spot for PACK EXPO East, visit the Pennsylvania Convention Center SpotHero Parking Page and book a spot with rates up to 50% off drive-up.
New to SpotHero? Download the SpotHero app.
Additional Parking Offer
Get $5 off with this coupon to use on the day of your visit (can be used for multiple days). Offer only applies to the Pennsylvania Convention Center parking garage located on Arch and Broad Street. Open PDF coupon to see offer details.
- From North: Take I-95 South to Exit 22 (previously 17) I-676W. Follow Independence Hall signs, turn right onto Callowhill Street. Follow signs to “8th Street South—Chinatown,” then to Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- From South: Take I-95 North to Exit 22 (previously 17) I-676 West. Bear right and exit onto Callowhill Street. Follow signs to “8th Street South—Chinatown,” then to Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- From East Via Ben Franklin Bridge: Bear left after you cross the bridge. Follow signs to “8th Street South — Chinatown,” then to Pennsylvania Convention Center.
- From East Via Walt Whitman Bridge: Take I-76 West towards Central Philadelphia and get off at Exit 344 (previously 38), which puts you on I-676 East to Broad Street exit to Vine Street.
- From West: Take I-76 East to Central Philadelphia, to exit 344 (previously 38), I-676 E to Broad Street exit to Vine Street. Turn right on North 8th Street. Turn right on Arch Street.
- SEPTA-Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority
SEPTA provides public transit services throughout the southeastern area of Pennsylvania, with connecting service to the states of New Jersey and Delaware. This includes regional rail trains, buses, subways and trolleys. Plenty of SEPTA routes go to the show, which is conveniently located above Jefferson Station.
SEPTA also offers a One Day Independence Pass, which includes unlimited transportation on SEPTA buses and trolleys. Family Fare discounts are also available. For more information and to obtain passes, visit www.septa.org or call 215-580-7800.
- PATCO High-Speed Train Line
PATCO trains run 24 hours a day from New Jersey to Philadelphia. Once in Philadelphia, it is a short walk to the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Exit at 8th Street & Market Streets, and walk west on Market Street and north to Arch Street, or walk west through Jefferson Station and follow the signs to the Convention Center. Visit www.ridepatco.org or call 215-922-4600 for schedules.