Reach a New Group of Powerful Prospects at PACK EXPO East
Exhibiting at PACK EXPO East is the most effective place to build profitable connections with decision makers from East Coast consumer packaged goods (CPG) companies from a wide variety of market sectors. The show’s variety of exhibits, free educational offerings and proximity make it attractive for these companies to send large purchasing teams, giving exhibitors the opportunity to build strong connections.
Top 5 Reasons to Exhibit
- Meet Decision Makers - 3 out of 4 of attendees have final buying power or significant influence and 91% participate in purchasing decisions.
- Develop Solid Leads - 44% of attendees are CEOs, GMs or Senior Management—and they come seeking suppliers for funded projects.
- Get More Quality Time - Exhibitors benefit from ample time to discuss specific applications with prospects.
- Reach a New Audience - Nearly half of 2018 attendees had never attended a PACK EXPO event. 2/3 of attendees are from Mid-Atlantic states.
- Tap into New Markets - Develop connections on the East Coast or expand into new market sectors—you can do it all at one show.
“Attendees at PACK EXPO East 2018 knew exactly what they wanted to see or discuss. These were real leads with real projects and we are looking forward to PACK EXPO East 2020.”
attendees from businesses of all sizes
of attendees have final or significant decision power
exhibitor profile views